At Deliveroo we take the safety of all riders, restaurants, and customers extremely seriously, in particular at this time when reports of COVID-19 (coronavirus) are increasing.
Below is a set of small but important steps you can take to help achieve this. We will keep this, and you, updated as the situation progresses.
- Use the contact-free delivery method.
- Wear a facemask in indoor public spaces.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often - use hand sanitizer gel if soap and water are not available.
- Always keep a 1.5m distance from other people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects, surfaces, and your delivery bag
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Always store food in your thermal bag to help minimize the risk exposure to any potentially infectious airborne material.
- Seal your bag as soon as you've packed an order and keep it closed until you've reached the customer's location.
- Do not log in if you begin to feel unwell or display any symptoms of coronavirus. Seek medical attention straight away and avoid close contact with others.
If you've been tested positive on the Coronavirus, please reach out to us via the Help Centre. We will contact you asap with more information.
Click here if you want to read more about this topic.
And click here for the latest updates on the Coronavirus on the RIVM's website